THESEEE are a winner, scrumptiously addicting and completely flour free! They are delicious as a snack, breakfast or any time of the day and I promise they will be gone very quickly. Even my absolute non-vegan boyfriend loved them!
1 1/2 cup oat flour (blitz oats)
1 cup ground almonds
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/4 cup coconut sugar
Pinch vanilla powder
1 Lindt dark chocolate bar 70% or more
1 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp coconut oil melted
1/2 cup unsweetened oat milk
- First of all preheat your oven to 160 fan / 180 conventional and line a large baking sheet with parchment.
- Next add all dry ingredients to your bowl apart from the chocolate and nuts. Stir this until fully incorporated the cocoa powder well.
- Now mix in all wet ingredients and the mixture forms a dough that comes together. Add in the hazelnuts and break up your chocolate and add in too. Save a little chocolate if you want to do a drizzle once the cookies are baked!
- After that, using a tablespoon plop large spoonful’s of the mixture onto your baking sheet making cookie shapes but do not flatten entirely.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before doing a drizzle. I find that they seem to taste even more amazing and sweet when left overnight and eat the next day!