2 cups GF oats
1/4 cup ground almonds
1/4 cup GF all purpose flour (I used Bob’s Red Mill)
2 ripe bananas
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/4 cup coconut sugar
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
Pinch vanilla powder
1 flax egg
Optional: Lindt dark chocolate with orange pieces (as much of the bar as you like)
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees fan/180 conventional and line a loaf tin with parchment paper.
- To a bowl mash your bananas and add your flax egg and milk, mix well.
- Add everything else except the Lindt chocolate if using, and mix well.
- Pour mixture into your lined tin then if using the chocolate break as much up as you want and put into the mixture (or if you want it to be more inside then do this in the bowl before you pour into your tin)
- Bake in the centre of your oven for 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before slicing and enjoy!