Who want’s a yummy, gooey and warming cookie that’s quick and easy, ideal for breakfast or a snack? Great, your in for a treat! Have these with your glass of mylk or tea / coffee and its a win.
2 cups GF oats
1 and half cups plant milk
2 ripe bananas
Half cup dried cranberries
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
1 tbsp cinnamon
Pinch of vanilla powder
Half cup walnuts
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Firstly preheat your oven to 160 fan / 180 conventional and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- To a bowl, mash your bananas and add your flag egg, milk, coconut oil and mix well.
- Then add all your other ingredients, ensuring you add the walnuts and cranberries last. Mix well.
- Using a spoon, make 9 large cookie shapes but do not flatten them. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Enjoy fresh or keep covered for 4 – 5 days.