This is the ultimate food porn and I am so happy I have made it. For all you chocoholics this is the one, it can totally be breakfast too;) The video on my Instagram is totally mouth watering..
Recipe adapted from Fitgreenmind
1 cup millet flour
7 tbsp almond flour
6 tbsp cocoa powder (I used nutrisuperfoods)
1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/3 cup applesauce
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
4 squares of dark chocolate ( I made my own)
4 heaped tsp nut butter (I did peanut and almond butter)
3/4 cup plant milk (I used soy)
- Preheat oven to 180 fan / 356 Fahrenheit and place 4 ramekins or soufflé dishes onto a baking tray ready.
- In a mixing bowl, add all dry ingredients (but not the chocolate pieces) and mix well.
- Then add in your wet ingredients (not your nut butter) and mix until a more runnier mixture is formed.
- Then you want to spoon a couple tablespoons of the mixture into each ramekin leaving enough mixture to add on top when you have made the middle as per below.
- Place a square of chocolate in each pot, then a dollop of the nut butter, then with your leftover mixture spoon that on top to cover each.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes. It will smell AMAAZINGG
- Take out of the oven, be careful not to touch the ramekins as I know you will be excited to dig into these! ENJOYYYY the melt!